Shri Bhagat Singh Koshyari
Hon. Governor of Maharashtra
Dr. Ashok Dhawan
- Provide education in agriculture, allied sciences and humanities.
- Provide research base to improve the productivity of important agri-horticulture, livestock, fisheries and agri-allied activities of Marathwada region.
- To develop appropriate plans for conservation of natural resources and sustainable use.
- To undertake and guide extension education programmes, first line transfer of technology, extend services of training, conduct demonstrations and develop appropriate communication network.
- Standardize technologies for crop production, protection, harvesting, marketing, post-harvest utilization as also for livestock, fisheries and allied agro-communities for improving the living status of farmers, farm workers and Women of Marathwada.
- Provide the necessary production support of nucleus, breeders and foundation seed of important crops of the region and also generate revenue through large farms for sustainable growth of the University.